The Upcyclers is a series and marketplace dedicated to introducing talented makers and entrepreneurs, while helping our viewers discover some of the most unique UpCycled and (re)created products from around the globe! We are constantly seeking out the most exciting new artisans, creative transformations and eye-catching products. It’s our mission to discover and highlight incredible talent and share their wonderful stories and re-imagnined product transformations with you.
ABOUT The UpCyclers
The UpCyclers curates outstanding design and spotlights the most accomplished makers! Our platform features wonderful stories of the people who (re)imagine and (re)create what some would consider trash into astounding new products.
Every product has a story, but some have a history & a now a new tale to be told! The UpCyclers leads the global movement, featuring a new wave of fascinating entrepreneurs.
The UpCyclers are talented artisans taking fine discarded materials that are transformed into incredible new repurposed pieces that you can bring home. Watch & Shop The UpCyclers…
Frequently Ask Questions about The Upcyclers
1. What is UpCycling?
Upcycling is the growing trend of taking discarded material and transforming them into innovative and useful products. There’s far more to upcycling than simple necessity and doing well for the environment. Upcycling materials fuels creativity! Deconstructing and reusing discarded objects plays a large part in the incredible re-Creations of the artists, designers and makers found on The Upcyclers.
The Wall Street Journal calls Upcycling: A Magical Metamorphosis of the Ordinary
Entrepreneurs Magazine reported that Upcycling is ushering in an entirely new wave of entrepreneurial innovation.
2. How do The Upcyclers find or decide to feature new Upcyclers and products? The great features on The Upcyclers come from anywhere and everywhere. Our team is always in search of talented new Upcyclers and quality reCreated products. We select featured UpCyclers with a simple goal of entertaining our audience and providing quality products that make people smile.
3. How can I be featured on The Upcyclers or selected for the series? The quest for talented Upcyclers is never ending, and we’d love to see what you have to offer! Feel free to email us contact us for address to send bios, links, and product samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to join the UpCyclers Marketplace, upcyclers must be able to provide:
Quality Control on Products Shipped, On-Time Fulfillment, Contact for Customer Care Reponse Time within 24 hours, 7 days a week, barring key Holidays.
4. How do I Edit My Account Page:
From your Account dashboard you can view your recent orders, manage your shipping and billing addresses and edit your password and account details.
5. How can we reach you and what are your hours of operation? The UpCyclers website is available 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. The Upcyclers’ team is here to help and answer questions, usually between 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. PST. If you have a question, please Email us, or use Contact Page and we will get back to as soon as we can. You can also find out more about us and what we’re up to on our blog.
IMPORTANT note about shopping Handmade Products
The Upcyclers pieces are handmade, and therefore they are subject to slight size and color variations. Any natural variations are considered unique and characteristic of the crafting technique utilized in the making of these pieces. Additionally, there are sometime variations in color of items due to individual screens or monitor color settings. That said, if anything ever arrives damaged, please see the Defective or Damaged & Return or Exchange Eligibility policies noted below. We want to ensure you receive items in their original high quality condition.
6. What shall I do if a product arrives DEFECTIVE or DAMAGED?
We hope that never happens, however if you do receive a product that arrived damaged please advise us immediately, via our Return Authorization form or email us at email@example.com. Please include the name on the order, the order number and description of the damage. We will respond the next business day with your return authorization and instructions for processing the damage piece. Defective and/or Damaged products are accepted within seven (7) days of initial delivery of the product to you by The UpCyclers. After the seven day window you will receive an in-store credit. All goods are inspected upon return. We recommend you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the goods you are returning.
7. What is the RETURN or EXCHANGE ELIGIBILITY for each Upcycler / Merchant?
Since The Upcyclers is a Marketplace of independent specialty Merchants, return eligibility differs by individual Upcyclers’ Merchants. For more details, please visit the Seller detail section, in each shop & particular item(s) selected. In general, each Merchant on the site sets their own policies regarding returns and refunds. These policies should be displayed in each seller’s page. If there is a problem with an order, please visit MY ACCOUNT page and complete the Damage Notification / Return Authorization form at the bottom of the page.
Important: All damages, exchanges, and/ or returns must have an Authorization number before they can be processed.
All ELIGIBLE item(s) must be returned or exchanged within 30 days of the item shipped date or as otherwise stated on the item return policy. Returned items must be unused, unworn, unwashed and undamaged. Please return items in their original packaging, including boxes, plastic wrap, and tags. Refunds will be credited to credit card used in connection with the purchase. In the event it has expired, the refund will transfer over to your new card with the same bank.